About Connect Hearing
- Experience – Our Connect Hearing Revesby Centre has been providing quality audiology services to the local community for over 20 years. Our team in Revesby have over 35 years experience.
- Invisible hearing solution – We have just released the first completely invisible hearing solution made out of Titanium! This makes the hearing solution incredibly light, and extremely durable – you can’t break it with a hammer! The sound quality is exceptional and receiving rave reviews from our customers.
- Free tests and trials – We offer free hearing tests and trials of new hearing technology for all residents.
- In house services – We can provide in room services if required.
- Our team – Our clinical team is Michelle Lewis and Chadrick Kennedy. Michelle has just been voted Clinician of the Year for all of Australia, so Beauty Point residents are certainly in good hands. Michelle and Chad are both passionate about connecting with clients to ensure they remain connected to family and friends. Hearing is so important to our quality of life, as this is what connects us to people! Our support team in Revesby is the amazing Lauren and Kate. They always provide great service with a friendly smile.
Connect Hearing Services
Connect Hearing will provide the following services on each visit:
- • OHS (Pensioner Program)
- • DVA (Veterans Affairs)
- • WorkCover (registered provider)
- • Private
- • Hearing Tests
- • Hearing Solutions (we offer free trials of the very latest hearing technology)
- • TV listening devices
- • Hearing Aid Repairs
- • Hearing Aid 8 point clean and check
- • Hearing Aid batteries
- • Expert advice and tuition
Same day battery service
Connect Hearing provide a same day battery service to all Beauty Point residents.
Refer a friend program
We pride ourselves on the highest customer service standards; the type of service we all like to receive! We have an excellent refer a friend program in place which thanks friends who refer friends or family for a hearing test.
Australia wide service
We are also registered with all major Private Healthcare providers. Connect Hearing have centre’s Australia wide, so if you are ever travelling we will have a store near you.